Charlie Strauss of Verified Voting New Mexico has has analyzed data from Florida (provided by Kathy Dopp from FL officials). Some interesting trends seem to appear… I’m not sure I fully understand this yet. Maybe someone with more time on their hands can examine this critically and post comments.:
TREND 1: optical scan shows much less predictable voting trends than e-voting
- Both parties show greater party defection on optical scan than e-voting
- Of the two democrats show slightly more of this discrepancy
- The large discrepancies from the trend line hurt Democrats just slightly more often than Republicans but this may not be statistically significant.
TREND 2: The smaller the precinct the greater the party defection
- There is very strong effect of the smaller the precinct the more voters crossing over to Republican. This vanishes in large precincts.
- [In] every case the trend favored the Republican party.
9 Comments »
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://www.evoting-experts.com/wp-trackback.php/59
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>