A national coalition of voting rights and computer security experts will hold a post-election press conference to provide a preliminary analysis of electronic voting problems and solutions, and their implications for increasing voters’ confidence in the legitimacy of elections.
- Kim Alexander, California Voter Foundation
- Lillie Coney, National Committee for Voting Integrity/Electronic Privacy Information Center
- David Dill, Ph.D., Verified Voting Foundation
- Will Doherty, Verified Voting Foundation/Election Incident Reporting System
- Chellie Pingree, Common Cause
- Matt Zimmerman, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Thursday, Nov. 18, 10:30 a.m. to 12 Noon
Beacon Hotel and Corporate Quarters (formerly Governor’s House Hotel)
1615 Rhode Island Avenue, N.W.
(Metro Stop: Dupont Circle or Farragut North)
The Election Verification Project is a coalition of technology, legal and voting rights organizations promoting transparency and accountability in the voting process. The Project advances reforms that reduce computerized voting risks, and fosters public confidence in the integrity and accuracy of the electoral process.
1 Comment »
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://evoting-experts.com/wp-login.php/wp-admin/wp-admin/wp-admin/wp-admin/wp-trackback.php/wp-trackback.php/wp-trackback.php/wp-trackback.php/wp-trackback.php/73
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>